- Published: September 29, 2021
Cynet is looking for a highly motivated and experienced C/C++ Team Lead to join us.
You will Have significant part in building a resilient, Cynet’s cutting-edge XDR security solutions.
In This Role, You Will
· Aid, guide and provide hands-on leadership to a team of talented core developers.
· Technically manage, mentor, review and improve the quality of the code and process.
· Work closely with Product Management, QA and DevOps teams.
· Manage the delivery of multiple, complex, simultaneous development projects from design through to release.
- Make key decisions to ensure the successful implementation of all initiatives.
· At least 5 years of experience in C/C++ SW development on Linux - A must
· 2+ Years of Experience as C++ Team leader
· Familiarity with Cyber-security methods and OS internals - A must
· Experience with Linux Kernel- Advantage
· Experience with Windows internals - an advantage
· Excellent communication and problem-solving skills, team player and out-of-the-box thinker
- · Eager to work in a multi-tasked and dynamic environment