- Published: March 30, 2021
SQream was created to solve one of the biggest challenges of the modern age: processing big data. We are looking for a C++ developer to work on our massively parallel SQL query engine. Our team uses a mixture of in-house developed tools in order to develop a cutting-edge database which harnesses powerful NVidia GPUs.
As a team member, you'll be involved in designing and developing new features for our core product components to be used in our on-prem and cloud based SQream DB solutions.
Other responsibilities include maintaining existing C++ code, design and implement new features and abilities to the product, and be part of an agile development R&D organization.
- Be responsible for a diverse technology stack
- Collaborate effectively. The role will require you to work closely with other Engineering teams
- Proactively look into new technologies available to us and, when appropriate, drive their adoption in the team
- Run projects from conception to delivery
- Promote modern technical approaches to every stage of software development
- Have at least 4 years of experience in C++, writing and maintaining large codebases
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree
- Experienced with Linux
- Excellent technical communication
- Strong problem-solving skills along
- Ability to work independently
- Have a thorough knowledge of multi-threading, high-performance code
- Highly motivated, confident, a quick learner and team player
- Familiar with Cloud computing architecture and implementation
- Experienced with Python
- Have good familiarity with Database engines internals
- Are experienced with GPUs, specifically CUDA