ISI is looking for a Full Stack Engineer to join our GeoImpact and ClearSky software team.
The team develops ISI's ClearSky Ground Segment solution that bring the new-space age also to satellite operation, and the GeoImpact Solution that brings space-based intelligence, from automatic collection plan, to automatic analysis using computer vision, ML and AI.
Incredible opportunity to work in the exciting space domains, intelligence with cutting-edge software development practices and tools.
- At least 5 years experience of software development
- Experience with one of the leading frontend frameworks (Angular, React, Vue.js, etc.)
- Experience with Backend programming language (one of Python , C#, Node.js, etc.)
- Experience with code testing methodology (unit tests, integration tests, DI, Mockups)
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Team player, highly motivated, can-do approach
- Develop new technologies and solutions for our next generation systems
- Design and develop scalable & secure backend architecture
- Take active part in architecture design sessions
- Use best practices (SOLID, Clean Code, Testing, Design Patterns)
- Collaborate with our Product Managers, UX/UI designers and QA Engineers
- At least 2 years of experience using Angular
- Experience with SQL databases
- Experience in AMQP (such as RabbitMQ/MSMQ)
- Experience with Docker