We are looking for a quality C# developer with strong technical and programming skills, who is passionate about problem-solving and proven excellent communication skills.
In this role, you will develop code and .NET for our products and work closely with the Data Scientists.
You will also be required to design, write, and maintain C# coding for our future and ongoing projects.
Our working model combines remote work and office time
· Work with data scientists to determine requirements and create software solutions.
· Performing code assignments
· Performing code review to peers
· Create design plans per product requirements
· Delegate tasks to team members
· Keep up with technology trends
• At least 2 years of programming in C# experience on the server-side.
• Working on top of. NET/Core/windows services & application.
• At least 2 years of SQL server databases experience required.
• Experience in CI/CD work methodologies - Big Advantage.
• Ability to analyze and tune applications for the performance of highly complex systems.
• Ability to work collaboratively with others - both within the team and with our customers.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
Nice To Have
· Experience with Nodejs / TypeScript.
· Experience with Big Data, Kafka.
· Experience in working in an AWS environment. (Docker/ RDS / Prometheus)
· Team player with strong communication skills, capable to work with multiple instances.
· Independent, creative, and versatile.
· Can-Do approach.
· Actively seeks constructive feedback and takes it seriously.
· Ability to deliver on time.
· Trying to see the big picture.