ART MEDICAL is a well-funded, medical startup developing cutting-edge technologies for ICU patients. Our smART+™ platform is an intelligent, sensor-based feeding system for critical care patients that aims to prevent life-threatening in-hospital complications such as ventilator-associated pneumonia, malnutrition, and acute kidney injury. With the introduction of Nutrition Management 2.0™ to critical care patient scoring systems, the smART+™ platform monitors analyze and prevents malnutrition and gastric aspiration in real-time. By providing optimal nutritional care and achieving up to 100% feeding efficiency, the smART+™ platform improves the standard of care and helps ICU patients recover faster.
We are looking for an experienced Buyer & Logistics Coordinator for our growing start-up.
In this role you will:
· Supporting Procurement tasks with managing Purchase Order creation, rescheduling (pull in/push out), and expediting the shipment.
· Support other procurement activities and projects as required.
· Benchmarks costs and prices, drives cost-saving opportunities in partnership with suppliers and stakeholders to meet business objectives.
· Management and leadership of RFQ, QBR, second source etc.
· Import /export– handling import and export shipping
· Plan and track the shipment of final products according to customer requirements
· Coordinate and monitor supply chain operations
· Supervise orders and arrange stocking of raw materials and equipment to ensure they meet needs
· Keep logs and records of warehouse stock, executed orders etc.
· Support R&D, engineering, HR, Marketing and Operations.
· B.Sc. in Industrial Engineering & Management / B.A in economics & Management or equivalent from an acknowledged institute
· 3+ years of experience as a purchasing or import /export /logistics positions.
· Analytical strength and autonomous, self-reliant and pro-active work style in challenging environment
· Excellent communication skills
· Knowledge of ERP tools
· Fluent English