The Buyer will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Supporting Procurement tasks with managing Purchase Order creation, rescheduling (pull in/push out), expedite shipment, cancellation, and inventory cross sites
- Collecting PO commit and monitor shipment ensures on time delivery.
- Other responsibilities include supporting Internal and External activities ensuring department compliance to Procurement Policies.
- Leads supplier sourcing, selection, and performance management .
- Lead and manage outsourced suppliers to meet business requirements, deliver high quality results.
- Negotiates purchasing contracts, statements of works, and pricing for goods and/or services.
- Benchmarks costs and prices, drives cost-saving opportunities in partnership with suppliers and stakeholders to meet business objectives.
- Ensures continuity of supply through risk mitigation and negotiations with suppliers and stakeholders.
- Candidate must possess a bachelor's or master's degree in Business Administration or Similar field.
- 3 + years of relevant experience in Procurement, Commodity, Supply Chain, Global Supplier management and experience working in diverse global, cross functional team.
- Procurement ERP System Knowledge (NetSuite highly Desired )
- knowledge of Microsoft Office , Data Analytical skills with ability to gather insights from data that drive decisions
- Strong English written, oral communication and presentation skills, collaborative and proactive style
- Detail-oriented with organized, high-quality work
- Experience of collaboration, building and strengthening partnerships and supplier relationship