- Published: September 12, 2021
Riverside.fm empowers companies to record podcasts and video interviews remotely in studio quality. Since launching, we have experienced rapid growth and are trusted by customers such as Disney, Spotify and Verizon Media.
As the first Business Operation Manager of Riverside, you will drive our future growth engine by supporting our sales and business development teams. You will be working with our team on deals with small-medium and enterprise-level businesses. This is an exciting opportunity to get involved with a fast-growing startup with huge potential to revolutionize the future of content creation.
- Manage Business and Sales Operations activities related to recurring revenue and new deals, working closely with multiple stakeholders within Riverside.fm's team
- Provide high-quality data and business insights to enable data-driven decision making at all management levels
- Own and improve CRM systems and processes (pricing, quoting, sales cycle), to promote visibility, efficiency, and profitability
- Manage Hubspot administration, implementation, and reports
- Support other sales efforts as assigned by sales leadership
- Update appropriate sales documentation
- 3+ years of experience in Business/Sales operation and administration – Must
- Proven experience working in sales teams in HighTech/SAAS companies
- Advanced Excel skills with a strong understanding of CRM applications
- Experience with HubSpot – Big advantage
- Strategic thinking, Sales drive and excellent analytics skills
- Proactive approach, results-oriented with a strong sense of responsibility and ownership.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently within a remote global team
- Excellence interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Relevant bachelor’s degree. B.SC degree – advantage