Nice to meet you - we are Kornit Digital!Kornit Digital is a leading-edge company that develops, manufactures and markets state-of-the-art printing solutions for the textile, garment & apparel decorating industries.
We’re looking for a data-driven, self-motivated and creative individual with strong operational and analytical experience. In this cross functional role, you will support forecasting, analysis, reporting, operations, processes, and systems.
What will you do?
- Support global planning processes used within customer success organization
- Work with manufacturing teams on product demand, availability and lead time to delivery
- Serve as Global Focal point for service ERP system requirements, maintain and improve data integrity within the system
- Act as the main CPQ business admin in front of IT, globally prioritizing developments and requirements to support customer success business needs
- Manage customer success organization time reporting process and enable better control and visibility of the business.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years of experience in business operation role
- Strong analytical skills
- Familiar with ERP systems, Priority an advantage
- Strong Excel knowledge
- English - fluent in writing and speaking
- Ability to manage priorities and deliverables under tight deadlines
- Planning abilities
- High accountability
- Good Interpersonal skills
- A proactive “can-do” attitude, with the ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment