Build Your Career | Have Fun | Make a Difference
If you’re the kind of person that loves to get stuff done, collaborate with colleagues all over the world and is interested in joining a fast growth global company that is trusted by the world’s top digital brands and truly cares for its customers, join us at Payoneer!
We’re looking for a proactive problem solver with a business, analytical, and technical mindset, who is passionate about designing and improving processes, supporting the scale of new products, while managing day to day operations.
What’s the Job?
As Working Capital Business Operations Associate you will design, implement, and manage core business and operational processes related to our Working Capital products. This is a hands-on process, technical, and data driven role that will work cross functionally across the program with a focus on building and managing scalable solutions for a growing unit.
Key responsibilities include
- Daily Business Operation: Work cross functionally across product, sales, growth, R&D, and risk to manage daily product and program operations, incident management, sales operations, and risk and collections management
- Strategic Solutions: Design and implement scalable cross functional operational and technical solutions for strategic initiatives, partnerships, pilots, or product feature expansion
- Busines Operations Analytics: Monitor and analyze ongoing business operations via qualitative and quantitative methods to report on progress, KPIs, SLAs, and build dashboards, reports, and ad hoc analyses to support ongoing operations
- Process Improvement: Analyze operational processes for existing product offering to identify inefficiencies and opportunities to automate, optimize and reduce time, effort, and costs
- Process Documentation: Analyze, map, and document relevant policies and processes for visibility, alignment, and knowledge management
- BA Degree or equivalent
- 1-3 years of experience in business operations, sales operations, consulting, or analyst role
- Strong data analysis skills and data driven mindset (Excel and SQL required)
- Experience in credit or collections a bonus
- Exceptional written, presentation, and verbal communication
- Ability to work cross-functionally with different stakeholders at different levels