Have we got a job for you?!
Build Your Career | Have Fun | Make a Difference
If you’re the kind of person that loves to get stuff done, collaborate with colleagues all over the world and is interested in joining a fast growth global company that is trusted by the world’s top digital brands and truly cares for its customers, join us at Payoneer!
We’re looking for a Business Operations Analyst for our Payoneer Merchant Services (MRS) Team to be responsible for all payment transactions processing analytics. We are looking for a Data oriented and highly organized hands-on person, with an analytical mind and good technical and interpersonal skills.
What’s the job?
In this position, you will act as a Business Operations Analyst for the Payoneer Checkout product within Payoneer. As such, you will oversee creating accurate and user-friendly data models, insight, reports, and dashboards, utilize knowledge and expertise to investigate gateway acceptance rates and recommend improvements, analyze business parameters such as volume, revenue, and churn, and perform workforce analysis for current and future business.
- Be a part of an innovative Payoneer Merchant Services (MRS) Global Operations team
- Act as an analytical focal point for the MRS team to provide accurate and user-friendly data models, insight, reports, and dashboards.
- Collaborate with different stakeholders in the company, such as Operations, BizDev, - Product, Tech and Program Managers, and assist with data needs to optimize decision making process.
- Proactively identify areas of opportunity and suggest ideas to improve efficiency.
- Utilize knowledge and expertise to investigate payment transactions flows and success (acceptance rates) and recommend improvements.
- Analyze business parameters – Volume, revenue, churn and more
- Perform workforce analysis for current and future business.
- Create internal documentation and perform knowledge-sharing presentations to team members.
Have you done this kind of stuff?
- At least 2 years of experience in an a payments analytical role- Must
- Experience visualizing and presenting data insight using Power BI – Must
- Advanced Excel skills - Must
- Strong analytic and technical orientation
- Experience in payment Authorization acceptance and optimization
- Expert SQL skills - advantage
- Experience using statistical computer languages (Python, R etc.) – advantage
- High level of English
- Independent, initiative, detail-oriented
- Efficient multi-tasker
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Business Intelligence acumen in order to create value and reporting from data inputs, lessons learned, etc.
- Degree in Statistics/Software Engineering/computer science /Industrial Engineering/Mathematics or another quantitative or analytics related field
A few words about us
Payoneer is a leading payment platform and one of the world’s fastest growing fintech companies, ranking high on Inc. 5000, Deloitte Fast 500, and the CNBC Disruptor List. We empower entrepreneurs and businesses anywhere in the world – from Cairo to California, Buenos Aires to Bangalore and Tel Aviv to Tokyo – to go beyond and grow successful, sustainable businesses. With millions of customers in over 200 countries worldwide and trusted by clients like Amazon, Airbnb and Google, Payoneer truly connects anyone, anywhere, with opportunities to trade globally.