- Published: June 2, 2021
Want to join a fast-growing startup with a strong mission to improve the lives of billions all over the world, from the air that we breathe?
BreezoMeter is searching for a skillful Business Development Representative (BDR) to be a part of global sales activity. The BDR will be responsible for all outbound sales activity from discover, nurture, and qualify new business opportunities. If you are an effective communicator, driven and passionate team player and a result driven sales individual, we have the perfect job for you!
What You'll Be Doing
+ Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest through discovery calls, and email campaigns through different cadences. + Manage and uncover opportunities from outbound accounts. Interact with prospects through direct phone calls, emails, and social media.
+ Handle prospect’s objections and educate prospects on BreezoMeter’s API’s.
+ Develop and build close long-term relationships with prospects and customers. Drive revenue by collaborating with account executives, and setting qualified meetings for Sales Reps until they convert to qualified opportunities.
+ Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas, as set for the entire team, to ensure territory revenue. Use and maintain Salesforce.com according to BreezoMeter’s standards.
- Minimum 1 year of business development experience (selling over the phone, cold calling), preferably B2B at a software company.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Fearless attitude, hunter mentality and target driven.
- Highly organised and autonomous and motivated to achieve goals.
- Prior experience with a CRM and other sales automation tools is a plus.
- You’re passionate about growing into a career in sales and focused on self-development and excellence.
** MUST be native or Fluent English ** **Working Days: Sunday - Thursday