- Published: July 18, 2021
Dear potential candidates, please note: this position is for native English speakers. A candidate who is not a native English speaker will have to demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English to be considered for the position.
Riverside.fm empowers media companies to record podcasts and video interviews remotely in studio-quality. Since launching, we have experienced rapid growth and are trusted by customers such as Disney, Spotify and Verizon Media.
We’re looking for someone to join our team as Enterprise Sales Development Representative - whose core responsibility is to bring in new enterprise leads and qualify incoming leads.
This is an exciting opportunity to get involved with a fast-growing startup with huge potential to revolutionise the future of content creation. In terms of professional development - this is an opportunity to launch a career in tech sales.
This position is for someone who gets excited by the idea of building up a new business from the ground. You are passionate about the media industry and the wider tech scene, customer-focused and are comfortable carrying a quota.
- Identify relevant companies and stakeholders to prospect
- Conduct outbound efforts and generate interest through email, calls, and social media
- Closely manage a lead funnel
- Consistently achieve a quota to ensure growth objectives
- Meticulously report progress and metrics and
- Collaborate with marketing to research, design and execute campaigns
- Flexibility to work on US Eastern time zone or EU time zone
- Native English speaker (if not - English skills will have to be exceptional)
- Preferably 1 year of business development and/or sales development experience
- Any additional language is an advantage
- Excellent time management skills
- Quick learner, creative, detail-oriented, positive and driven
- Ability to work in a (truly) fast paced environment and adjust to changes
- Prior experience in the Media industry is an advantage