- Published: April 2, 2021
We believe that the best people should work on the hardest problems. Are you ready to make a difference? We are looking for you, a talented, entrepreneurial, and energetic business development representative to join our A-team.
About the Role
As a BDR you will work closely with Growers Tech leadership and be the go-to person with regards to establishing partnerships. You will play an integral role in mapping, reaching, and attracting the leading agriculture players out there. This is an exceptional opportunity for any talent who is a go-getter with excellent analytics capabilities, and very high written and verbal communication skills.
- Grow prospect pipeline, generate leads, and identify opportunities.
- Daily cold calls and messaging to prospects generated by your research.
- Respond, engage, and qualify inbound leads and inquiries from marketing initiatives.
- Present product pitches, value proposition, reports, and other valuable data to potential prospects, decision-makers, and influencers in a way that promotes GT’s mission and vision.
- Ensure successful follow-through of the team by maintaining accurate activity and lead qualification information in CRM.
- Timely and accurately update the CRM partner information and pipeline data to ensure the generation of accurate management reports.
- Develop and execute a strategic plan to meet monthly, quarterly and annual objectives.
- Develop and implement comprehensive sales and business development strategies, processes, and best practices across the company.
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic presence.
- Demonstrated ability to explain complex issues clearly.
- Fast learner with an interest in technology and data solutions.
- Fearless - Hop on the phone/zoom or whatever needed, with new people every single day to explain our value proposition as it relates to each individual you speak with.
- Must be self-motivated, persistent, and able to work independently.
- Highly analytical: experienced analyzing data hands-on, able to present high-level information from multiple data sources and tactical info.
- A true team player.
- English as a mother-tongue language – A MUST
- Bachelor or equivalent degree in agronomy, economics, or in a technology-related field is an advantage.
- 1-2 years of successful experience as an SDR/BDR preferably selling to enterprise clients.
- Prior experience with a CRM and other sales automation tools