TriEye is the pioneer of SWIR sensing technology. Based on nanophotonics research, TriEye’s technology is disrupting the world of vision sensors for the automotive market along with other exciting applications.
We are looking for exceptional talent to join our business development team as a Program Manager, leading our customer engagements and involved with a variety of customer management aspects.
Your Day to Day:
- Identify and explore new business opportunities and customers within the automotive industry
- Maintain good communication, strong engagement, and ongoing personal relationship with partners
- Seek out the appropriate contact within organizations to foster and develop relationships
- Update and maintain a customer knowledge database
- Collaborate with sales and marketing departments to build a sales strategy to generate new prospects
Why should you be a TriEyoneer?:
- Timing is everything! You want to be a part of a fast-growing deep-tech company backed by industry leaders, as it enters a significant stage of global growth.
- Inspiring skill development by providing growth opportunities
- Interest in supporting TriEye’s mission to improve and save lives by making Short-Wave Infrared (SWIR) technology accessible to everyone. Harnessing the power of SWIR sensing to provide superior vision, enables access to mission-critical image data even in the most challenging visibility conditions. This is a unique opportunity to take an active part in building a world’s first technology.
- Free Gym Membership
- Holidays and Birthday gifts
- Generous vacation allowance
- Happy hours and team events
TriEye is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Experience in a client manager role - At least 2 years
- Experience in the Automotive industry - At least 4 years
- Experience in a fast-paced hi-tech environment
- Ability to learn and understand complex systems
- Highly motivated, self-starter with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Ability to create visually appealing and effective presentations
- high-level verbal and written English capabilities