The Wix Marketing Data Team. We are the Data Engineers and Business/Data Analysts who own the entire data process. From collecting the most relevant data using cutting-edge technologies, to defining how we use this data to guide key business decisions for growth activities, like measuring and optimizing new channels, user journeys and marketing initiatives.
A highly analytical person with 2+ years experience in quantitative analysis on large data sets, preferably from an online company. Your educational background is in a field emphasizing quantitative analysis (industrial engineering, finance, statistics, economics, etc.).
You have experience in learning coding languages and a good understanding of relational databases. Hands-on experience in SQL and/or Python, and data visualization tools such as Tableau and Power BI are an advantage.
You’re an independent, fast learner who is able to prioritize well while working in a fast-paced environment with many different interfaces. You have excellent visualization and presentation skills, and great communication skills both in person and in writing, including in English in a professional capacity.
As Business/Data Analyst, you will:
- Drive the way data is used in our decision-making process, by helping define what we do to achieve our north star goals, how to measure the impact of those efforts, and deep dive into the data to find supporting insights.
- Research and define key metrics - and analyze them to uncover the reasons behind changes, identify principal trends and provide recommendations.
- Perform funnel analysis to understand the path users take through our site and products and find new opportunities using different breakdowns.
- Map audiences to optimize user experience by adding relevant users and removing those that are not relevant, based on their actions in the platform.
- Design and run AB tests, then determine the winning versions using different statistical methods, and dive into different breakdowns for further insight.
- Automate user experience by analyzing user behavior and create queries in our internal UI that send the right communication to them.
- Write complex SQL processes that pull data from both raw events and aggregated databases.
- Improve quality of data enablement by creating automated tools and building dashboards that allow stakeholders to better understand key metrics.