Our growing Business Operations team is looking for a Business Analyst with great storytelling skills, an eye for detail, great communication, and a keenness for problem-solving.
You will ensure data and insights are actionable to drive decisions across the business and communicate data-driven insights and recommendations to key stakeholders at all levels.
You will work closely with cross-functional teams from the business field and others across the company in order to uncover opportunities to drive our business growth
About The Role:
- Build reports, dashboards and metrics, in addition to monitoring the integrity and validity of the data reported
- Design and maintain ongoing business metrics, reports, analyses and dashboards to drive key business decisions.
- See beyond numbers and help to inform, influence, support and execute our business decisions
- Identifying areas for improvement and making recommendations for new opportunities.
- Work with large amounts of data and build tools to streamline the process.
- Develop strong partnerships with functional leaders to drive focus on business objectives.
- Be a trusted partner for executive management to ensure program success
- Have a minimum of 2+ years of experience in a similar data analyst role
- Proficiency level of SQL - MUST
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience working with BI/Analytics tools (e.g. Looker, Tableau, Periscope, Qlik etc)
- Deep understanding of numbers, as well as a strong business sense. Know when to use a single number and when to build a complex forecasting model
- Curious, independent, rigorous and proactive kind of a person
- Ability to tell the story and present the results in a clear and interesting way
- Great communicator and can build relationships with a diverse set of stakeholders.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Excellent team player, and strong attention to details
- Fluent English