Optibus is passionate about the future of mass transportation – we want more people to use it, and we believe it should take center stage as the world of mobility changes around us. Our vision is to be the technology engine behind better and more efficient means of public transportation, making it the first choice for passengers and cities alike. Our technology is at the center of making this happen, with a unique combination of AI and optimization algorithms because better scheduling and operations make for better mass transportation service, for all.
The business application manager will work directly with business units to provide technical solutions based on business needs; improve business processes and support critical business strategies by managing the development, implementation, and maintenance of Salesforce, Hubspot, Monday, Jira and associated integrated applications.
The role combines strategic responsibilities, process improvement and in-depth hands-on technical expertise to drive application innovation across the company.
- Lead projects end-to-end: full definition and requirements design, implementation, documentation, QA/testing, release to production, and communication to teams
- Work closely with our teams across the globe providing system support, understanding the different needs of each team, gathering feedback, and working on system enhancements
- Design, develop and monitor business operations automated utilities in order to provide tailor-made automation to the executing business departments and scale up their performances
- Act as team expert on all current marketing/sales/CS tech stack, as well as helping select applications and then onboard, manage and configure systems to meet the needs
- Handle all administrative functions, including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards
- Assist in training new users, and grow the tools skill set across the organization
- Serve as a gatekeeper for ensuring best practices and integrity of the systems
- Monitor system effectiveness and/or performance to determine if there are any potential problems, report critical findings to peers and/or manager and resolve complex problems.
- Maintain data hygiene - e.g. deduplication, clean up bad leads & do professional, trackable imports into the system.
- 2+ years experience in a similar role
- Experience working with Salesforce
- Data-driven with a strong technical / analytical mindset
- Service/ support oriented
- Strong understanding of Information System functionality and best practices
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption, and to assess the impact of new requirements on existing tools
- Excellent project management skills, with a positive attitude and demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
It will be great if you have:
- Experience working with Email Marketing platforms - Pardot/Salesforce Marketing Cloud/Marketo/HubSpot
- Proven experience with integration to 3rd party platforms
- Hands-on experience with Jira and Monday.com
- Relevant education degree
Optibus is passionate about the future of mass transportation – we want more people to use it, and we believe it should take center stage as the world of mobility changes around us.
Our vision is to be the technology engine behind better and more efficient means of mass transit, making it the first choice for passengers and cities alike. Our technology is at the center of making this happen, with a unique combination of AI and optimization algorithms, since better scheduling and operations make for better mass transit service, for all. We’re a well-funded startup whose product is deployed at more than 1000 cities worldwide, and we are quickly becoming a leader in the space – and our culture reflects this: we like fun and super smart people, and we’re pretty serious about making mass transportation radically better. We have offices open in the US, UK, France, Germany, Brazil and Israel.
Optibus.com is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented individuals, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, cultural background, religious beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.