As a global, multi-national company, we would like to ask that you please submit your resume in English.
Have we got a job for you?!
Business Analyst TL
Build Your Career | Have Fun | Make a Difference
If you’re the kind of person that loves to get stuff done, collaborate with colleagues all over the world and is interested in joining a fast growing global company that is trusted by the world’s top digital brands and truly cares for its customers, join us at Payoneer! Check out our values
We're looking for a talented Business Analytics Team Leader to join our B2B Business Unit and help proactively guide our business and services growth through the provision of strategic perspective, marketing & product insights, and experience with analytical tools and techniques.
You will be part of the B2B business-line, a fast-growing & exciting business at Payoneer, serving hundreds of thousands of businesses across the globe by providing cross-border payment products that enable them to grow globally. Joining our team will enable to make a direct impact on our customers, and further support the fast growth of the business.
The relevant candidate will work closely with business stakeholders, marketing, product, and local business units and will bring his/her analytical ability to provide key insights, recognize key opportunities, and drive strategic initiatives forward.
What will you do?
- Lead the Analytics team of the Business Unit, generating insights & driving impact across business, product, marketing and operational activities
- Work with sales & marketing teams across the globe to support their go-to-market activities with analyses and insights
- Lead the team to build and maintain reports, dashboards, and metrics, in addition to monitoring the integrity and validity of the business data reporting
- Work with product and marketing teams to enhance B2B business growth by identifying key areas of improvement, scaling, and analyzing
- See beyond numbers and help to inform, influence, support, and execute our business decisions
- Use data to identify strategic opportunities to improve Payoneer’s products for SMBs
- Develop tracking tools and methodologies, compile and analyze data over time to forecast business trends
- Work on integrating data from various sources and creating analytical models
Is that you?
- At least 2+ years of experience as a Business/Product/Data Analytics Team Leader or a similar role - Must
- Competent in SQL – mandatory
- High level proficiency in BI Tools (Power BI, Looker, Tableau, YellowFin etc)
- High level proficiency with Excel (pivot, v-lookup, charts)
- Experience in Google Analytics – advantage
- Strong business orientation and thinking, analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and actionable insights to a range of stakeholders
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and Hebrew
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Experience translating analytics into business recommendations and considerations
- Creative and proactive
- Fast Learner
Not a must but a great advantage
- Salesforce experience
- Experience in financial services or FinTech companies
- Experience working with remote teams around the globe
A few words about us
Payoneer is a leading payment platform and one of the world’s fastest growing fintech companies, ranking high on Inc. 5000, Deloitte Fast 500, and the CNBC Disruptor List. We empower entrepreneurs and businesses anywhere in the world – from Cairo to California, Buenos Aires to Bangalore and Tel Aviv to Tokyo – to go beyond and grow successful, sustainable businesses. With millions of customers in over 200 countries worldwide and trusted by clients like Amazon, Airbnb and Google, Payoneer truly connects anyone, anywhere, with opportunities to trade globally.