This is us
Artlist is a leading Creative Technology company for video creators. With original, high-quality music, SFX and footage.
Artlist is the go-to licensing provider for content creators in over 160 countries.
Since 2016, Artlist has revolutionized the filmmaking industry by offering a subscription-based license that covers every video project.
Our company never stops searching for new solutions so creators can focus on creating quality content.
We’re seeking a full-time Business Analyst to join our BI Team at Tel Aviv.
As a Business Analyst, you will have the ability to look at the company's data from a bird's eye point of view, and at the same time get his hands dirty with data.
Your main responsibility will be providing a visual analysis of the on-going key business indicators performance, delivering meaningful insights based on it; and creating a self-served environment for the operation stakeholders;
Wake up for this:
- Prepare self-served detailed dashboards and reports across relevant activities, while developing and implementing a repeatable process for monitoring and reporting it.
- Synthesize business performance trends and proactively identify opportunities for performance improvement.
- Work closely with different stakeholders (Finance, Business Development, Operation etc.) to deliver ad-hoc data requirements.
- 1-2 years (1 role) of similar experience.
- Excellent analytical skills, combined with a broad business vision.
- Data story-telling expert; ability to deliver & explain insights and recommendations.
- Quick-thinking, fast learner and problem solver.
- Readiness to work in a high paced, dynamic and challenging environment.
- Excellent hands-on SQL skills.
- Expertise in a data visualization tool (Tableau - big advantage).
- Master abilities in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent English skills.
- B.Sc. in Industrial Engineering, Economics, Math, Statistics, Science/Data Systems Management or an equivalent background.