- Published: June 1, 2021
Optibus is looking for a Business Analyst who is passionate about data and has a strong analytical background. The Business analyst turns data into insights by finding business trends and identifying problems via in-depth investigation and gathering of information.
- Owning the end-to-end tracking of the operational metrics and delivering insights to the business and management on an ongoing basis
- Lead KPI automation and data hygiene in Salesforce
- Create informative, actionable, and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement
- Refine and improve the definition of metrics as the company’s challenges evolve
- Identifying issues, risks, and benefits of existing and proposed solutions and outlining business impacts
- Develop tracking tools and methodologies, compile and analyze data over time to forecast sales trends
- Work on integrating data from various sources and creating analytical models
- Improve access and visibility to our data by data visualizations - using various BI tools
- 3 + years of experience as an analyst in a fast-moving business environment
- Experience working with Excel (pivot, v-lookup, charts)
- Experience with BI tools (Tableau, QlikView, Power BI, etc.)
- SQL experience
- Self-Learner with the ability to translate analytics into business recommendations and considerations
- Experience with Salesforce data analysis
- High attention to details
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and Hebrew
- A BSc/BA in a quantitative field such as mathematics, statistics, or engineering
About the company:
Optibus is passionate about the future of mass transportation – we want more people to use it, and we believe it should take center stage as the world of mobility changes around us.
Our vision is to be the technology engine behind better and more efficient means of mass transit, making it the first choice for passengers and cities alike. Our technology is at the center of making this happen, with a unique combination of AI and optimization algorithms, since better scheduling and operations make for better mass transit service, for all. We’re a well-funded startup whose product is deployed at more than 450 cities worldwide, and we are quickly becoming a leader in the space – and our culture reflects this: we like fun and super-smart people, and we’re pretty serious about making mass transportation radically better. We have offices in the US, UK, Brazil, and Israel.