- Published: September 9, 2021
HiredScore brings deeply integrated big data and AI solutions to the global Fortune 500. By leveraging data from companies' Human Resources Data ecosystem, HiredScore automates and augments the hiring process, enriching recruiters' decisions with smart insights and candidate prioritization grades of A, B, C, or D using deep technology innovations in artificial intelligence and algorithms.
HiredScore's Artificial Intelligence Engine uses past company hiring data, global hiring data, and other data sources including labor market data, employee performance data, and CRM data, to revolutionize the end-to-end recruiting workflow as well as integrate seamlessly with other HR Systems such as chatbots, assessment tests, video interviews, and other automation tools.
We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our team! Business Analysts in HS are involved in building metrics and processes that enable product, clients, prospects and the overall company management to identify important trends in the product or client metrics and to enable the company visibility over those dimensions and taking data-driven actions. The BI department is involved in all of those aspects, from understanding the products, the potential and actual events, the potential and actual metrics, how our clients work and their engagement and metrics with our products.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Analyze and optimize products and activities, take part in design and implementation, and be a key part of strategic product decisions.
- Build and maintain reports, dashboards, and metrics, in addition to monitoring the integrity and validity of the data reported.
- See beyond numbers and help to inform, influence, support, and execute our business decisions.
- Use data to identify strategic opportunities to improve HiredScore’s products and operations
- Work closely with cross-functional teams in Product, Engineering, and Customer Success to translate findings into actions
- Continuously learn and develop skills while working with our cutting edge team of analysts and data scientists
- 3+ years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Fluency in SQL
- Experience with BI tools (Sisense, Looker, Tableau)
- Strong Excel skills
- Analytical skills and ability to transform and manipulate data in order to derive actionable insights
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Native English speaker
- Experience in a similar position with a large consulting firm
- Fortune 500 experience