The Business Analysts group at Wix. We’re the people who leverage the power of data to make a huge impact on our products and business plans. We partner with all business and product units at Wix - with the goal of transforming data to ideas that can help our users succeed.
As Business Analysts in a data-driven company, we play a strategic role in shaping business and product decisions. We help planning and prioritizing based on the analysis of impact and potential, and bring clarity and certainty with our models and predictions.
We’re looking for a curious, proactive analyst who loves crunching numbers and coming up with original insights. The kind of person who’s looking to have ownership of their projects, voice their ideas, and see them come to life.
As a Business Analyst, you will:
- Be a key stakeholder in data-driven decision making, product roadmaps and strategic business planning
- Leverage data to understand how our users interact with our product - and how they can achieve even greater success
- Be responsible to constantly monitor our business results and provide your insights in real time, to help us achieve our goals
- Identify possible gaps in our business and product, and initiate projects that will help us meet our KPIs
- Plan and perform a wide range of tests, and help gain useful recommendations based on their analysis
- Provide your recommendations and insights directly to our management team
- Work closely and directly with multiple functions within Wix, such as product managers, engineering teams, finance, and customer care
- Improve access and visibility to our data by data visualizations - using various BI tools (internal and external)
- An analyst with 1-2 years of hands-on experience in data analytics
- Experienced with large data sets and quantitative analysis
- Driven by business goals, with a deep understanding of business KPIs
- Results driven, with the knowledge of A/B testing best practices, and the ability to reach quick insights based on them
- Experienced with SQL and data visualization tools such as Presto, Tableau and Power BI - an advantage
- Experienced working at an internet or product company - an advantage
- Good presentation skills and proficiency in English are key to this role
- We’re looking for a curious, proactive analyst who loves crunching numbers and coming up with original insights. The kind of person who’s looking to have ownership of their projects, voice their ideas, and see them come to life.
Since you’ll be working with leadership and senior management, you should also be comfortable presenting, leading conversations, and giving solid recommendations that can be tested and tracked.