We’re looking for a Business Analyst like you to join our BA team and our collective goal to empower businesses to succeed through data. As a Business analyst, you will make a direct impact on the company business success managing the SaaS key performance indicators and business performance of the FP&A and Marketing team by delivering valuable insights and analysis in domains such as TOF user journey, conversion, paid traffic performance, and more. You’ll report to the GTM analyst team lead and will be a part of the BA department. We're looking for self-motivated team player who wants to make a significant impact on the business. If this sounds like your next dream job and you are looking to grow while pushing your boundaries in a dynamic environment, Lusha is the place for you.
- Extract meaningful insights, and manage the SaaS key performance indicators (KPI’s) that drive business performance with collaboration of the FP&A department.
- Support the marketing performance analysis and data visibility; extract meaningful insights, and deliver impact by directing the marketing team to top opportunity areas.
- Design and create BI dashboards, reports and ad-hoc analysis to provide insights and business performance monitoring for both FP&A and marketing departments.
- Analyze and monitor performance, user behaviors, growth opportunities, pain points, and actionable recommendations related to the business goals.
- Develop and Validate Business metrics and models, such LTV, Churn and more.
- Team player – Work with others at the BA team , FP&A and marketing and throughout the company as a group in order to complete tasks and manage projects.
- Passionate to make an impact – have passionate about what they do by finding the best possible recommendation to move the fast-growing business forward
- Self-motivated and proactive – Have the ability to take initiatives and actions to pursue goals because you want to and not because someone told you to.
- Master of your field – Have deep understanding and experience in the main KPIs and initiatives in your field
- 3+ years of experience as a business analyst - preferably in SaaS companies
- Deep understanding of numbers, as well as a strong business sense with strong attention to details
- Excellent analytical skills and problem-solving skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment and be motivated by the challenge of a fast-paced environment
- Proficient level of SQL - MUST
- Experience with BI reporting tools - MUST (Tableau - big advantage)
Lusha is a data company that’s leading the field in B2B sales & marketing intelligence. Our flagship product is Lusha Prospects, a web-based browser extension that lets sales and HR pros find B2B contact details in one click. Our newest addition to the Lusha product family is Lusha Forms, which provides B2B Marketers with more sales-ready leads and better conversions through short, data enriched forms. We’re constantly tinkering away in the Lusha Labs, creating the newest, best, and most-loved B2B contact solutions, and we’re not going to stop until we’ve conquered the entire world. But that’s on the business side. On the people’s side, we believe in creating a caring and fun environment where our employees can be individuals and at the same time, belong to something bigger – the Lushian family. Because ultimately, that’s the key to driving growth for our employees, our company, and our customers. So, if you are customer & impact-focused, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and love working in a place that doesn’t really feel like work, this is your opportunity to become a Lushian and feel the vibes.