Have we got a job for you?!
Build Your Career | Have Fun | Make a Difference
If you’re the kind of person that loves to get stuff done, collaborate with colleagues all over the world and is interested in joining a fast growth global company that is trusted by the world’s top digital brands and truly cares for its customers, join us at Payoneer!
We’re looking for a talented Business Analyst based in Israel to support our activities within the planning and processes for Ops & Services unit - turning data into insights and collaborating with stakeholders inside and outside of the department.
What will you do?
- Building performance and cost models
- Analyzing and monitoring data related to financial and operational performance and capacity, KPI’s, projects and workload
- Gather and integrate data sets from various sources
- Distinguish the relevant information and assure data accuracy
- Work with Analytics, Data &Product Department on creating analytical models
- Working with the department management
- Use analytical skills, data and business judgment to address strategic and operational business questions.
- Collaborate with various roles and teams across the department: operations, solutions and projects, knowledge and training etc.
- Deal with lateral ad hoc analysis and requests.
- Driven by business goals, with a deep understanding of Business Analysis, Modeling and Data Infrastructure
- 1-3 years of experience as an analyst in a fast-moving business environment
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and Hebrew
- Experience working with Excel (pivot, v-lookup, charts)
- Experience translating analytics into business recommendations and considerations
- Fast Learner
- High Attention to details
- Creative and proactive
- Service oriented
- Team player
Not a must but a great advantage
- Experience in Financial Services or Consulting Firms
- Project management Experience
- Experience Working With Remote Teams
- SQL experience
- Experience with BI tools (Tableau, Yellowfin, QlikView, Power BI, etc.)
A few words about usPayoneer is a leading payment platform and one of the world’s fastest growing fintech companies, ranking high on Inc. 5000, Deloitte Fast 500, and the CNBC Disruptor List. We empower entrepreneurs and businesses anywhere in the world – from Cairo to California, Buenos Aires to Bangalore and Tel Aviv to Tokyo – to go beyond and grow successful, sustainable businesses. With millions of customers in over 200 countries worldwide and trusted by clients like Amazon, Airbnb and Google, Payoneer truly connects anyone, anywhere, with opportunities to trade globally.