Airspan is a US-based provider of ground-breaking, disruptive software and hardware for 5G networks and a pioneer in end-to-end Open RAN solutions interoperable with other vendors. As a result of our innovative technology and significant R&D investments to build and expand our 5G solutions portfolio, Airspan is well positioned with Open RAN, private networks, fixed wireless access (FWA) and CBRS solutions, providing solutions to Tier 1 mobile network operators to deploy their networks of the future, today. With over 1 million cells shipped to 1,000 customers in more than 100 countries, Airspan has global scale.
Skills and Experience:
- 10+ years of experience with Linux kernel and internals – must
- 3+ years of experience as a software team leader – must
- Proven skills and ability to develop new BSPs including boot loaders (board bring up) – must
- Excellent familiarity with Linux internals (kernel space) and Linux ecosystem – must
- Experience with x86 architecture and PCIe bus – major advantage
- Knowledge of device drivers development especially network drivers – must
- Experience with fast packet processing technologies (VPP, ODP, DPDK, etc.) – major advantage
- Experience with Dockers, Kubernetes and other cloud technologies – nice to have
- Excellent communication skills and human relationships
- Problem solver.
- Proactive and efficient
- Required: BSc, Computer Science. Graduate of known university with average above 85 – Major advantage
- Preferred: MSc Computer Science