- Published: June 9, 2021
As a brand strategist, you’ll translate client objectives, audience data and cultural trends into meaningful insights and creative campaigns for our partners. You will be supporting sales teams in developing and pitching holistic, integrated campaigns to a diverse portfolio of cross-category clients.
- Partner with sales teams to help articulate TikTok's brand story and develop creative solutions that result in effective, breakthrough communication around our monetization products/solutions.
- Partner with clients and agencies to develop best in class advertising on TikTok;
- Glean insights from data, and use that data to make client recommendations and future proposals;
- Create and run client pitches with the aim of growing brands' investment in TikTok;
- Develop industry narratives to articulate TikTok's value proposition to advertisers;
- Support and inspire key partners to provide content trends reports and education
- Case studies development and delivery.
- BA/BS degree or above;
- 5-8 years of experience in brand strategy & creative roles;
- Experience within a top tier creative agency, or a creative strategy role within a tech company;
- Experience working in a global environment providing strategy and creative solutions to different markets;
- Deep knowledge of TikTok and its content;
- In depth knowledge of digital culture and understanding of platforms and social media best practices, with experience in social-first production;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, manage multiple, complex tasks simultaneously and prioritize appropriately;
- Excellent proficiency in Hebrew and English.
If you're on TikTok, we'd love to see your content!