Riverside.fm is looking for a talented Brand & marketing Designer to join our creative marketing team in a fast-paced SaaS startup, in the hyper-growth realm of content creation and all things podcasting!
You’ll work in the Creative & Marketing team, and work on multiple projects and channels. Expects tasks including sponsored ads, branded content, social media assets, emails, landing pages, all kinds of online campaigns, internal brand needs, and much more.
Ready to join this rocketship? We want to hear from you!
- 2-4 years working in a digital agency or branding studio
- Self-motivated with the ability to work both independently and as a real team player
- Understands and is passionate about KPIs, testing, and optimization
- Strong portfolio with a deep UI/UX understanding, with great eye for typography and attention to detail
- Up to date with the latest trends in the design world and passionate about learning new things
- Illustration skills - an advantage
- Expert at using common design tools - Figma, Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator. After Effects & Premiere pro - advantage.
- Strong conceptual designer and thinker
- Flexibility to work on a variety of projects with diverse audiences, formats, and KPI’s
- An investigator by nature, who is not afraid of encountering obstacles
- Have the ability to lead a project from the concept stage to the very last details
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English