TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
As a brand strategist, you’ll own TikTok's brand story, translate client objectives, audience data and cultural trends into meaningful insights and creative campaigns for our clients. You will be supporting sales teams in developing and pitching holistic, integrated campaigns to a diverse portfolio of cross-category clients.
Responsibilities - What You'll Do:
- Own TikTok's brand story in all relevant channels. Partner with sales teams to help articulate TikTok's story in client pitches and develop creative solutions that result in effective, breakthrough communication around our ad solutions.
- Partner with clients to develop best in class advertising on TikTok.
- Provide brand & creative inputs in marketing strategy, campaigns and projects.
- Work closely with data & research team, and use insights to make client recommendations and future proposals.
- Create and run client pitches with the aim of growing brands' investment in TikTok.
- Support and inspire key partners providing content trends reports and education.
- Develop core Games & Entertainment narratives and other related marketing materials, collaborate with B2B teams turning them into clients event and media content.
- Develop vertical best practices to support up-sells.
- 5-8 years of experience in marketing / brand strategy & creative roles within a global tech company providing strategy and creative solutions to different markets.
- Background in gaming and deep understanding of the ecosystem.
- Background in media and performance marketing.
- Deep understanding of TikTok's culture and content.
- In depth knowledge of digital culture and understanding of platforms and social media best practices, with experience in social-first production.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, manage multiple, complex tasks simultaneously and prioritize appropriately.
- Excellent proficiency in Hebrew and English.
At TikTok we believe there is a marketing story to be told, on different user behaviours, communities created around games, marketing strategies of games at the top and mid funnel etc. Come join the team.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn't be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.