Lightricks is a pioneer in innovative technology that leads to breakthrough moments throughout the creation process. Lightricks’ content creation tools are uniquely magical as they build invisible technology under the hood, breaking a silo between research and design that enables anyone to enjoy creating amazing visuals quickly and easily. The suite of apps has over 500 million downloads worldwide and has won numerous prestigious awards — including Apple's App of the Year, the Apple Design Award and both Apple and Google Play’s Best of the Year.
Lightricks is all about the idea that everyone has the opportunity to create incredible content and spread their unique story to the world. This same statement defines us as an employer: creating a work environment where everyone is welcome, anyone can create and grow in order to push the limits of technology and reinvent the way we create. Our vision is to bring creativity to the masses. The ecosystem we are building includes an array of photo & video editing tools.
The Creative Studio Team at Lightricks is a closely knit team. We give each other a lot of feedback and support. It’s important for us to have good communication both professionally and personally. Our work is very versatile in nature: we do image-making, typography and motion. Working in our team means you’ll get to do digital, print, and web. We are responsible for the visual identity of the company and lead its development. We create guidelines and often collaborate cross-company. We keep it flexible and adaptable, balancing between high quality work and practicality.
- Develop a unique and well executed motion language and implement it across the company.
- Collaborate with different teams.
- Work hands-on on both large scale projects and small tasks.
- Ask questions, understand requirements, and learn quickly.
- Upkeep high design standards in our deliverables, push for improvement, and make sure we are innovative and relevant.
- Be part of the personal development of our team members, assist in technical and professional questions.
- 6+ years of relevant design experience.
- Exceptional online portfolio (please state what was your part in each project in the portfolio).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Visual Communication, Graphic Design, Animation, Media Arts - a plus.
- Strong foundation in motion design & post production, both offline and online editing such as Motion Graphics.
- Proven ability and experience in working with production teams from start to finish.
- Deep Understanding in Adobe products relevant to Motion Graphics & Post-Production, Maxon Cinema 4D. Figma - a plus.
- Tech savvy – not shying away from technical difficulties.
- Being comfortable with responsibility, ability to work independently.
- Self-starter, self-motivated.
- Strong communication skills, both in Hebrew & English.