Wix Partners. We’re responsible for Wix’s offering for any professional building web presence for others, from freelancers to top agencies. This is one of Wix’s main growth channels, and the opportunity for our business from expanding our reach and offering for Partners is huge.
Our group is responsible for the complete offering and services for Wix Partners, from product perspective, marketing, education, community, sales, and success managers.
The design team is part of Wix’s MKT Studio, continuously developing a world-class brand to communicate and engage with a wide range of audiences. Our creative, energetic and diverse team plays a hands-on role in elevating the brand with rich and sophisticated designs across all of Wix’s products, reaching more than 220 million users around the world.
A design leader capable of mentoring a team of talented designers and demonstrating creative and conceptual thinking, with a consistent brand elevation mind set. You’re an excellent communicator and you know how to give clear and constructive design feedback, widen your team’s vision and grow their creative capabilities through group and personal dynamics. You have great attention to details and you know how to create beautiful, interactive designs. You’re proficient in Adobe CC, Figma and other design tools, and have excellent spoken and written English.
As a Brand Designer - Team Lead, you will:
- Manage a team of talented designers: mentor creatively, prioritize day to day tasks and oversee personal and professional development
- Develop and elevate the Wix Partners brand identity and standards through outstanding design
- Build and update marketing assets that overwhelm and engage our potential users and employees
- Construct creative concepts and communicate them in a clear way
- Own brand design projects A-Z dealing with brand identity, UX/UI design, digital assets, interface and interaction design work
- Collaborate with other stakeholders to gather information, understand the end goals and strategize visual communication approaches
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Wix was built around the idea that everyone has the right to be successful, online. This same vision defines us as an employer: creating a work environment where everyone is welcome, and anyone has the right to succeed.