- Published: September 9, 2021
ActiveFence is looking for a Creative Marketing Designer, with a strong understanding of digital marketing across multiple channels.
You will be working closely with our marketing team, and will be responsible for executing campaigns, social, website and so much more.
Our team is a creative force, and we're excited because there's so much more to do! Join our marketing team in building the ActiveFence brand design and inspire the customer experience.
- Design our website and develop new components while working on a clear design system.
- Work with the marketing team to create sharp, beautiful, professional presentations and documents.
- Work closely with the marketing team to design online campaigns.
- Develop design language for social channels and newsletters.
ActiveFence identifies and tracks harmful content online. We support technology platforms, corporate enterprises, NGOs and governments as they fight terror, hate speech, disinformation, child sexual abuse, and other malicious activities on the internet, protecting the public online and offline. Using AI-powered technology and a cross-platform approach, ActiveFence accesses and monitors hidden sources of chatter in the deep and dark web in order to counter malicious activities online. ActiveFence has become a trusted partner to a variety of organizations in the battle against bad actors across the globe.
- A portfolio showcasing a wide spectrum of creative work — must include: branding and UX/UI projects.
- High proficiency in: Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, Sketch/Figma, (etc.)
- Familiarity with Google Slides and Docs
- 2+ years experience in online brand and marketing design.
- Web design experience.
- High level of written and spoken English and excellent communication skills
- Organized and task-oriented.
Build your skills with us as you build a better web for everyone. Join us!