We are looking for a Bookkeeper to join our growing Finance department
As a Bookkeeper you will be responsible to support the monthly account receivable process, including invoicing and collections. You will follow up with customers to ensure timely receipt of payment and provide regular financial reports (weekly, monthly and yearly)
If you are looking to be part of a dynamic and growing work environment- this is the position for you!
AS A BOOKKEEPER YOU WILL:
- Record daily financial transactions.
- Enter vendor payments and invoices.
- Process credit card receipts and track balances.
- Perform bank reconciliation.
- Communicate with past due customers (mainly via email and phone) answer any questions or objections the client may have regarding their payment, payment terms, or original agreement while maintaining a high level of professionalism and service.
- Up to 2 years of experience as a bookkeeper, specifically in bank reconciliation and account receivable
- Certified bookkeeper - Type 2
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work in a team and be a team player
- Good English level (both spoken and written)