Founded in 2013, Lightricks is the creator of popular, award-winning image and video editing applications. We hit the ground running with Facetune, our flagship product, and since then, we’ve built an arsenal of fun and powerful creativity apps used by millions all over the world. Based in Israel with satellite offices in London & Shenzhen, Lightricks has grown to a company of more than 450 employees working from beautiful, campus-based headquarters in Givat Ram, Jerusalem. To help the company grow and thrive, we pride ourselves in our powerhouse Finance team, who lead every facet of our financial operations.
- Ongoing bookkeeping of the company (invoices, accounts payable, banks and credit cards reconciliations, etc.).
- Taking part in closing the books monthly, quarterly and annually.
- Assisting external auditors throughout the yearly audit and quarterly reviews.
- Assisting in preparations of the tax reports.
- Bookkeeping type 1 and 2.
- 5-7 years of experience in bookkeeping for a global company - a must.
- Experience with the Priority system – a plus.
- High level of expertise in Excel - a must.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- High level of English - written and spoken.
- Experience in a global company - a plus.