Artlist is a leading Creative Technology company for video creators. With original, high-quality music, SFX and footage.
Artlist is the go-to licensing provider for content creators in over 160 countries.
Since 2016, Artlist has revolutionized the filmmaking industry by offering a subscription-based license that covers every video project.
Our company never stops searching for new solutions so creators can focus on creating quality content.
We׳re looking for an experienced, highly motivated, organized and dedicated full-time Bookkeeper to join our growing Finance team. This role reports directly to our Director of Finance.
Wake up for this
- Manage the day-to-day bookkeeping, maintaining the books up to date.
- Communication with external vendors.
- Internal approval flow and communication with the Company’s managers.
- Prepare and take active part in the payment cycles to local and foreign vendors.
- Bank reconciliation and petty cash reconciliation.
- Handle credit card related activities - global and local.
- Prepare financial and administrative reports as needed.
- Certified Bookkeeper.
- At least 3 years of experience as a Bookkeeper.
- Good verbal and written skills in English.
- Experience in High-tech/start-up companies – An advantage.
- Experience with Priority - An advantage.
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask.