Become a Lushian, feel the vibes!
We’re looking for a talented Bookkeeper to join our finance department and our collective goal to empower businesses to succeed through data. You will report to the Director of Finance and be part of a newly formed finance department in our offices in Tel Aviv. We’re looking for a sharp and motivated Bookkeeper who wants to be part of our dynamic growing company. You will be the first Bookkeeper in the team so you will handle a variety of topics and be part of building the right financial processes for the company.
Lusha is a data company that’s leading the field in B2B sales & marketing intelligence. Our flagship product is Lusha Prospects, a web-based browser extension that lets sales and HR pros find B2B contact details in one click. Our newest addition to the Lusha product family is Lusha Forms, which provides B2B Marketers with more sales-ready leads and better conversions through short, data enriched forms. We’re constantly tinkering away in the Lusha Labs, creating the newest, best, and most-loved B2B contact solutions, and we’re not going to stop until we’ve conquered the entire world. But that’s on the business side.
On the people's side, we believe in creating a caring and fun environment where our employees can be individuals and at the same time, belong to something bigger – the Lushian family. Because ultimately, that’s the key to driving growth for our employees, our company, and our customers. So, if you are customer & impact-focused, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and love working in a place that doesn’t really feel like work, this is your opportunity to become a Lushian and feel the vibes.
- Record AP invoices and manage payments cycle
- Generate invoices to customers and be part of the billing process and AR cycle
- Perform reconciliations for banks, Credit cards, AP, AR and I/C balances
- Handle employees’ expenses and travel reports’ reimbursements
- Manage accruals on a monthly basis
- Monitor and record fixed assets
- Be part of Monthly and Annual financial closing
- Report to the Tax authorities
- Assist in creating new procedures and policies
- At least 5 years’ experience as a certified bookkeeper type 3 or above
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Verbal and written English communication skills
- Organized and detail-oriented with the ability to work independently in collaboration with other team members
- Experience in startup environment
- Experience working with Netsuite - an advantage
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, growth-oriented environment
- Results driven – You know what your targets and timelines are, and you make sure you follow them.
- Self-motivated and proactive – Have the ability to take initiatives and actions to pursue goals because you want to and not because someone told you to.
- Team player – Work with others at the finance team as a group in order to complete tasks and manage projects.
- Master of your field – Have deep understanding and experience in bookkeeping.
- Goes the extra mile - Responsive, service oriented and aims to get the job done in the best possible way