- Published: July 22, 2021
Connecteam is a TLV-based startup that’s on a mission to change the work experience for 80% of the world’s global workforce — the deskless workforce. Our all-in-one workforce management solution allows 10,000+ businesses all across the globe to easily communicate, operate and train their frontline employees.
The Connecteam blog team is responsible for writing and publishing articles in Connecteam’s blog, read by more than 300K visitors every month. Our blog covers a wide array of industries and business-related topics and has an impressive expert authority. Our mission is to provide the most extensive, engaging, and innovative content, in order to consistently extend the organic traffic to our pages, convert readers into users, educate them on our brand and product.
The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, committed to producing high-quality deliverables (even when deadlines are tight), thrives in the dynamic startup environment, writes beautifully, and has a firm grasp on SEO best practices. This is a full-time, in-house position.
- Research and write content covering a variety of topics in the small business space
- Analyze the blog’s performance and implement a content strategy to optimize traffic and conversions
- Collaborate with Marketing teams to initiate and manage new projects from conception to execution
- Edit freelance guest posts to maintain our brand voice across all channels and publications
- Work with key stakeholders to produce content for various teams in the company
- Native written English - MUST
- 3+ years writing experience - MUST
- Flawless writing skills and editing skills, free of spelling and grammatical mistakes
- Detail-oriented, committed to producing high-quality deliverables on tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Independent but a team player
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
- Familiarity with WordPress - an advantage
- Minimum of 2 years in SaaS Product Marketing - an advantage
- Experience in writing about small business relating fields - an advantage
- Preference will be given to those with a strong writing portfolio and relevant work experience