Playtika Holding Corp. is a leading mobile gaming company and monetization platform with over 35 million monthly active users across a portfolio of games titles. Founded in 2010, Playtika was among the first to offer free-to-play social games on social networks and, shortly after, on mobile platforms. Headquartered in Herzliya, Israel, and guided by a mission to entertain the world through infinite ways to play, Playtika has over 3,700 employees in 19 offices worldwide including Tel-Aviv, London, Berlin, Vienna, Helsinki, Montreal, Chicago, Las Vegas, Santa Monica, Newport Beach, Sydney, Kiev, Bucharest, Minsk, Dnepr, Vinnitsa, and Lausanne.
Playtika is looking for a top talented Big Data DBA to join a growing team and work on a diversity of data technologies.
The team provides all data infrastructure requirements for all the Business Analysts, Data Engineers, and Data Scientists at Playtika.
- Vertica EON Clustered DB management and installation at scale
- Vertica DB performance tuning for large scale data volumes
- Applicative data design and management for a fast-evolving organization
- Troubleshooting and response for production incidents
- Supporting DR Site, Backups, and Recovery
- Supporting fast-growing data lakes multiple streaming pipelines and ETLs
- Monitor our technological stack
- Additional Big Data Technologies as well as traditional databases (Single store, MSSQL, MySQL, Vertica Enterprise)
- Teamwork with highly skilled workmates
- At least 3 years experience as Vertica or Oracle DBA
- Good knowledge of Linux OS
- Experience as Vertica DBA – Big advantage
- Experience with Python and/or Bash.
- Experience working with production high availability environment