WalkMe’s marketing team is looking for a BI Analyst /experienced digital marketing analyst to join our talented team.
Do you constantly look for ways to improve and optimize your daily routine? Uncover golden insights from heaps of data? Looking to grow and advance with one of the country’s leading performance teams? Striving to excel in everything you do? Then this role is for you!
What will you actually be doing?
- Identify and educate yourself on industry-related topics
- Performing all kinds of marketing reports and analysis, including the creation of flexible recurring reports.
- Trying to figure out what we're not measuring yet, which we should be measuring, and how to do it.
- Have a deep understanding of Marketing and Sales processes, target audiences, platforms, etc.
- Turn the fragments of information into actionable insights
- Monitor the success of marketing & sales campaigns and activity over various criteria.
- Work closely with various internal stakeholders to create the needed reports
- 2+ years in data science, BI, or analytics background.
- In-depth experience with MS Excel - a must.
- Advanced knowledge of SQL - a must.
- Practical experience with BI platforms (e.g. Tableau, Sisense, SAP Analytics, Power BI) - an advantage
- Practical experience with Tableau - an advantage.
- Strong ability to communicate analytics processes and conclusions to senior leadership.
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Desired marketing knowledge, preferably in digital/social media marketing, A/B testing, Google Analytics.
- Desired experience working in a data-rich environment with data mining techniques and predictive analytics for complex processes, preferably in SAAS or online services.