Rewire is an up and coming fintech company with young talent, high-paced, and great growth opportunities. Our goal is to help work migrants utilize their hard-working money in an easy, efficient, and low rate manner.
Our BI team is a core business & data-oriented team that leads BI solutions to various products and departments within the organization.
As a BI Engineer, you will collaborate with various teams (including operations, marketing, support, customer success) and management to define business requirements and translate them into effective data solutions by building dashboards, reports, and visualizations that enable strategic decision making by using creative data solutions.
The successful BI Data Engineer / Data Modeler will create new data solutions while supporting and enhancing the existing ones. You'll design, develop and implement business requirements into actionable insights that will serve multiple stakeholders in the organization.
- Develop and design Rewire's BI infrastructure and data pipes for scalability and performance
- Working closely with the development team in defining the data architecture of the product with consideration and understanding of the analytical needs
- Lead and develop Rewire's BI infrastructure and data pipeline solutions to extract and prepare the data we have for analytical use-cases with scalability and performance
- Build end-to-end data solutions by translating business requirements into smart data models, creating complex ETL processes and data visualizations.
- Extend and enrich our data visualization solution using Looker (building new resource integrations and models, dashboards, and model enhancements)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Industrial engineering/Information systems -equivalent background.
- 2+ years of experience as a BI developer/Data engineer.
- 2+ years of experience in custom ETL design, implementation, and maintenance
- SQL expert
- Experience with programming (python, C#, or other languages)
- Data architecture and modeling skills.
- Experience transforming data into visual insights and building dashboards in a BI platform (e.g. Looker, Power BI, Tableau, QlikView, etc.) - Advantage
- Experience working with Postgres, Google Cloud technologies (Big Query), ETL tools - Advantage
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong analytical skills
- Self-motivated and independent.
- High problem-solving skills and creativity.