- Published: November 28, 2021
HiredScore brings deeply integrated big data and AI solutions to the global Fortune 500. By leveraging data from companies' Human Resources Data ecosystem, HiredScore enables to automate and augment the hiring process, enriching recruiters' decisions with smart insights and candidate prioritization grades of A, B, C, or D using NLP and Machine Learning algorithms.
HiredScore's Artificial Intelligence Engine uses past company hiring data, global hiring data, and other data sources including labor market data, employee performance data, and CRM data, to revolutionize the end-to-end recruiting workflow as well as integrate seamlessly with other HR Systems such as chatbots, assessment tests, video interviews, and other automation tools. HiredScore's mission is to bring data science into the Human Resources domain.
Our company is growing fast and we’re transforming our data warehouse. Analytics is embedded into our product and client-facing processes, if you are looking for an opportunity to work on a product valuable to the largest corporations in the world your place is with us.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Design, develop and implement advanced ETL pipelines that load data from complex sources while improving data quality and uniformity, making it available to users
- Design of DW entities
- Being responsible for the organization's data quality.
- Detecting data quality issues, identify their root causes, implement fixes, and design data audits to capture issues
- Implement and deploy solutions in a CI/CD pipeline
- Write and refine code to ensure performance and reliability of data extraction and processing
- Communicate with all levels of stakeholders, including product managers, application developers, business users.
- Participate in requirement gathering sessions with product managers and technical staff to distill technical requirements from business requests.
- Recommend process improvements to increase efficiency and reliability in ETL development.
- Define team development standards and practices.
- 4+ years of experience in ETL development, BI, Data warehousing key concepts, analytics
- 2+ years of experience in Python-based ETL
- Strong SQL skills – DML, DDL, performance tuning
- Hands-on experience with one of the following databases (Postgres, Mysql, Redshift)
- Experience with BigQuery – Advantage
- Hands-on experience with unstructured data sources such as MongoDB, DynamoDB, etc.
- Familiarity with Unix scripting
- Strong sense of product ownership
- The ability to be a team player with customer service skills
- Familiarity with the HR domain is an advantage