- Published: January 10, 2022
Riskified empowers merchants and shoppers to realize the full potential of eCommerce by making it safe, accessible, and frictionless. Our global team helps the world’s most-innovative eCommerce merchants eliminate risk and uncertainty from their business. Merchants integrate Riskified’s machine learning platform to create trusted customer relationships, driving higher sales while reducing costs. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for global brands and fast-growing businesses across industries, including Wayfair, Wish, Peloton, Gucci, and many more. As of July 29th, 2021, Riskified has begun trading on NYSE under the ticker RSKD.
About the Role
As a BI Developer, you will be responsible for providing analytical support across the organization to enable data-driven decision making and promote strategic planning.
You will also deliver an improved understanding of the company’s various metrics to allow for better short and long term forecasting and planning. You will develop close working relationships with various teams including Analytics & Research, Finance, Sales, Marketing, and more.
What You'll Be Doing
- Work with various teams to define key metrics (KPIs) and provide the methodologies to accurately measure Riskified’s performance
- Create new ETL processes and optimize existing ones
- Create smart, innovative and effective visualization methods, and promote engagement and implementation of them
- Be the main point of contact for technical support related to BI activity for various teams within Riskified
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science/Data Systems Management/Industrial Engineering and Management
- Minimum 2 years experience in a BI position - must
- Knowledge in DWH design - must
- Experience in developing ETL processes - must
- Experience with BI tools such as Tableau, QlikView or similar - must
- Experience with databases - must
- Experience with scripting languages - an advantage
- Experience with BI system analysis - an advantage
- Good comprehension of data, and how to tell the story behind it
Life at Riskified
We are a fast-growing and dynamic tech company with 650+ team members globally. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Our Tel Aviv team is currently working remotely. If anyone prefers to work in our office, we’re happy to offer an option to do so safely.
When the situation improves, we’re looking forward to adapting a hybrid of remote and in-office work for all our team members. We’ll be moving to a new space in TLV.
We’re growing at a rapid rate and have transitioned our interviews to Zoom.
Some of our Tel Aviv Benefits & Perks:
Equity for all employees, Keren Hishtalmut, pension
Private medical insurance, extra time off for parents and caregivers
Commuter and parking benefits
Team events, fully-stocked kitchen, lunch stipend, happy hours, birthday celebrations, yoga, pilates, basketball, soccer
Wide-ranging opportunities to volunteer and make an impact
Commitment to your professional development with global onboarding, skills-based courses, full access to Udemy, lunch & learns
Awesome Riskified gifts and swag!