- Published: April 26, 2020
Moon Active, a Tel Aviv based mobile games startup with millions of players worldwide, is looking for an experienced BI Developer to work on our massive data processing pipeline and our new NextGen BI system to help us deliver more insights and scale from our current billion events a day to tens of billions of events.
- Pull data from various data sources and integrate into the ETL process
- Integrate Machine Learning models in ETL to deliver insights to Marketing, Product and CRM departments
- Optimize workloads to reduce cost and improve performance
- Develop monitoring over BI infrastructure
- Translate business requirements to technical specifications
- Work closely with analysts from Product, Marketing and Data Scientists to deliver insights from over a Billion daily events and over 50 Marketing channels.
- 3+ years of experience in BI Development (DWH, ETL)
- 2+ years of experience in DWH Design
- Proficient in SQL
- Experience with Google BigQuery/Snowflake/Redshift - Advantage
- Experience with Python - Advantage
- Experience with workflow managers such as Airflow/Luigi - Advantage
- Experience with BI reporting programs (Tableau, QlikView, etc) - Advantage
- Experience with 24/7 production systems and real-time analytics - Advantage