Looking for a change? How about boosting your daily routine with 3D?
Meet Hexa. A hyper-growth startup that creates and scales custom 3D/AR eCommerce experiences for leading brands and retailers worldwide, including Macy's, Logitech, Target and many more.
To fuel our hyper-growth we are looking for future Hexagons. Independent creative minds with a constant desire for improvement and endless enthusiasm to grow.
Wanna see what we do before going deeper? Check this out.
Interested? Keep reading.
By joining Hexa, you get the chance to create your own 3D experience from scratch:
Dare to do things differently. Be free to share your ideas, leave fear behind, and challenge yourself to excel outside your comfort zone
Dream big. Go beyond the limits you thought you had and own your success.
Discover the fun of working with a motivated, supportive and flexible team of fellow Hexagons who know that the best results come from putting the person first.
Finally, Hexagons are hybrid. They come to the office and also work from home. Because, let's face it, sometimes you want action and sometimes you just want to stay in your jammies.
Are You a Hexagon in Waiting?
We are currently seeking a data-enthusiastic BI Developer/Analytics Engineer to join our Analytics department. Your role will be to ensure data integrity, model, transform, and visualize the transformation process on our modern data stack.
Also, you’ll be responsible for:
- Designing, developing, and maintaining complex ELT processes that combine multiple data sources.
- Work closely with stakeholders to translate business needs into technical specifications.
- Modeling data to produce clean, accurate datasets that can be used by different users in the organization
- Provide technical support to all data stakeholders, mainly the data analysts.
- Defining and implementing data quality standards, metrics, and rules
- Optimize data warehouse design and performance
Become a Hexagon
So if you think you are already a Hexagon - Here is what we are looking for:
- Expert-level proficiency in SQL.Proven experience in writing complex and highly-optimized SQL queries
- 3+ years of experience as Data Engineer / BI Developer or similar role
- 3+ years of experience with data modeling
- Experience with manipulating, processing, and extracting value from large, disconnected datasets.
- Experience with Tableau
- Experience with Python
- Experience with DBT Labs / cloud based ETL tools