Cellebrite’s (Nasdaq: CLBT) mission is to enable its customers to protect and save lives, accelerate justice, and preserve privacy in communities around the world. Cellebrite is a global leader in Digital Intelligence solutions for the public and private sectors, empowering organizations to master the complexities of legally sanctioned digital investigations by streamlining intelligence processes. Trusted by thousands of leading agencies and companies in more than 140 countries, Cellebrite’s Digital Intelligence platform and solutions transform how customers collect, review, analyze and manage data in legally sanctioned investigations.
What is your mission?
- Analyze, design, document, develop, test and deploy a BI solution (end to end), on Qlik Sense platform, including ETL processes, Data modeling, reporting, KPIs & Dashboards, while delivering it within time and scope.
- Lead BI system changes and deployment of new requests and fixes.
- Working closely with various departments providing ongoing analytical solutions
- Gather requirements as well as serve as a focal point for consolidating requests and needs form different parts of the organization
- Support day to day business requests for future development, deployments, and other change requests.
- Document changes and processes, provide training and assist in testing solutions
- Maintain and manage our production Qlik Sense platform.
What you’ll love about your mission:
You will be exposed to fascinate and diverse areas of data and analytics & will work with professional people from different department with passion to BI.
The superpowers we are looking for:
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced end to end Business Intelligence Analyst & Developer to join our BI team in the Information Systems group to help turn raw data into business insights.
- At least 5 years proven experience as a BI Analyst and programmer.
- Business oriented with understanding of Financial and operational analytics, KPIs and measurements.
- Knowledge of the concepts of data warehousing platform.
- 2 years of experience in implementing and programming Qlik Sense solutions – an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in both English & Hebrew proficiency.
- Experience with CRM and ERP systems – an advantage.
- Experience with system integrations – an advantage.
- B.Sc. degree specializing in Information Systems or equivalent.
- Service oriented with motivation of working with variety of customers worldwide.
- Fast learner, able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Out of the box thinking and demonstrated ability to come up with creative solutions.