We are looking for a talented Senior BI Developer to join our growing Data group and BI team.
As a Senior BI Developer, you will own the data development process end-to-end, including business understanding, methodology, QA, and maintenance.
What do we do?
Elementor is the leading website building platform for WordPress professionals.
Our vision is to empower web creators - developers, designers, and marketers, with the ability to create their futures one pixel at a time. We provide our users with everything they need to become successful web creators.
A new website is created every 10 seconds using Elementor!
Since we launched in Israel in 2016, we have expanded to more than 180 countries, with more than 9M websites powered by Elementor. More than 7% of all websites around the world are built using Elementor!
How do we do it?
At Elementor, we're building the future of web creation.
We’re all about empowering people, both our employees and our users.
Elementor is a place where you can truly grow.
We encourage professional development and personal growth. Creativity, friendship, curiosity, motivation, and professionalism are the driving force behind our journey.
Elementor's constant scaling is an important aspect we take great pride in.
- Design and build data pipelines that enable faster and more accurate data-driven decision-making within the organization according to best practices
- Experience with data modeling, business logic processes, and DWH design
- Lead the design and analysis of data flows by providing expert-level SQL development support
- Mentor teammates in new ways to improve their technical skills
- Play a key role in developing and deploying innovative big data platforms for advanced analytics and data processing
- Implement best practices to level up the quality of the team’s code
- Incorporate new technologies into the team’s tech stack
- Possess a solid understanding of design principles, particularly as they relate to data modeling and API development
- Proactively identify gaps in data consumption and define processes to fill them
- Translate business needs into data solutions
- 4+ years of experience in BI development - a must
- Very strong SQL skills, data modeling – a must
- Very good understanding of DWH architecture and methodology
- Experience with DBs such as Redshift, PostgreSQL
- Experience with Tableau
- Experience handling messy data and establishing the tools and data governance that help analytics to scale
- Excellent analytical skills with strong attention to details
- An independent, proactive self-starter with advanced analytical abilities and proven problem-solving skills