Seebo is looking for a hands-on and highly motivated BI Developer to join our Data Solutions team. We are looking for a strong analytical person with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy. In addition, you will need to be a people person, who will be able to establish a strong connection with Seebo’s customers.
What you'll do::
- Be the owner of the integration to the production line’s data sources and ingest the data into Seebo’s schema.
- Implement ETL’s using data processing code and ETL tools (such as Azure Data Factory).
- Define and deploy data models customized to specific customer cases.
- Design data visualization and build BI reports.
- Work closely with product, R&D, and the data science teams.
- Take part in developing the company’s data processing capabilities and infrastructure.
- Take part in the delivery of various industrial projects, deploying the Seebo solution with leading global manufacturers.
- Understand customer’s business pains, manufacturing process, and relevant data.
- 2+ years of experience in ETL Development.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good knowledge of SQL and experience working with relational DBs.
- Experience with ETL/Data Management tools such as Rivery, Data Factory, Airflow, etc.
- Experience with BI tools such as PowerBI, Tableau, Or looker.
- Ability to multitask and handle various priorities in a high-paced environment.
- Fast learner.
- BA/BSc in Engineering or Exact Sciences from a leading university.
- Python programming experience for data manipulation & analysis.
- Experience with time-series-oriented DBs such as TimeScaleDB, InfluxDB, Click house, or ADX.