Product performance analysis:
- Make research about potential TAM, Competitors, Opportunities, and risks to support sales, business development, and Product (Works closely with Sales, reduced the BI analyst req in Sales).
- Leading implementation and training process of the BI system.
- Analysis, indicating and highlighting trends, and insights.
- Develop DWH infra for a comprehensive and holistic company data approach.
- Integration between different data sources (BQ, Salesforce, Zendesk, GA, etc.)
- Analyze, design, and develop business and operational BI dashboards.
- Support the organization’s functions (product, sales, marketing, finance, CS) with their business and data needs.
- You work closely with the different company's groups and have a direct support them achieve their goals
- You take care of data integration and database management to create one source of truth
- You help us to keep our high standards of data quality
- You develop dashboard and descriptive analytics solutions
- You investigate new tools and solutions for our internal BI processes
- You take full ownership from the idea generation, requirement gathering
- to the successful implementation
- Strong analytical skills
- Background of statistics, information technology or computer science
- Hands on experience with SQL - a must
- Experience with Python - an advantage
- Ability to explain complex concepts to non-technical stakeholders and other team members
- Experience in programming is a strong plus
- Ability to learn new technologies and concepts fast
- Very strong communication skills with external and internal stakeholders
- You like to solve complex problems and are able to prioritize between different projects at the same time
- You are a team player and don’t mind “getting your hands dirty“ to support others
- You think big and have a passion for achievement