Rewire is a young and dynamic startup creating an International Financial Services Platform for migrants. Rewire provides a game changing all-in-one solution that is transparent, cost-effective, and simple to use. The BI team supports the firm's growth plans and enhances its position as a market leader.
We are looking for a business analyst who lives and breathes data to join our BI team and to become our Operations department analyst!
Someone who is eager to learn and with a true passion for the data industry. Can see beyond numbers and is curious to investigate and gain insights, ready to solve problems and identify trends and opportunities. As a Data Analyst you will make a direct impact on the company activity by delivering valuable insights and analysis.
Work closely with our Operations department, translate complex data into actionable insights, identify areas of optimization and growth.
Provide analytical support for management’s decision making.
Design and create BI dashboards, reports and ad-hoc analysis to provide insights and business performance monitoring.
· B.Sc. in Industry & Management, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics or equivalent
· Experience working with BI visualization platforms (looker, PBI, Tableau etc.)
· Able to model and transform data and present data in a useful business context
· Ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements
· Strong "storyteller" that can leverage data and analytics in a business environment to influence decision making
· Excellent communication skills with fluent English - MUST
· Hands-on experience in an analytic role
· Experience working in the fintech industry
· Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing