- Published: June 21, 2021
Comeet is a collaborative recruiting SaaS platform for the modern business world that is rapidly integrating other collaborative tools like Google Drive, Asana, Slack, and Dropbox.
Easily deployed into almost any organization, Comeet replaces legacy applicant tracking systems, and spreadsheets. Everything needed to find candidates, reduce the pool to a short list, and identify and hire the best is integrated. Tasks are automated, everyone and everything are coordinated and scheduled, and nothing and no one falls through the cracks.
Our innovative design was recognized with a 2015 UXie Award, which essentially means that Comeet is really easy to use and people won’t be frustrated using it. It’s such a welcome upgrade, in fact, to an ATS and so user-friendly that our customers use terms like “the iPhone of recruiting” and “life-changing” to describe their lives recruiting with Comeet.
To help us support our continued momentum and our strategic customers, Comeet is looking for a BI Specialist to join our growing Customer Success team. Within this critical role, you’ll be working directly with our most advanced and strategic customers, to define their recruitment goals and help visualize and understand the data behind their processes.
Business Intelligence Specialists are ambitious self-starters, consulting-minded, collaborative team players, and highly polished communicators. Internally, they work closely with our Product and R&D teams. Externally, they'll work with our customers’ Recruitment Data and Analysis teams. They demonstrate technical aptitude, coupled with the ability to translate complex recruitment business KPIs and metrics into beautiful dashboards and reports.
- Maintain B2B customer relationships and help them make sense of the data they collect as part of their recruitment process
- Train B2B customers on how to use our advanced reporting suite
- Build reports and dashboards that help our customers optimize their processes over time
- Collaborate with internal team members and key stakeholders, applying technical leadership and expertise to ensure customer needs are met, and successful implementation project deliveries
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously, consistently applying initiative and problem solving abilities to achieve results and meet project deadlines
- 5+ years’ experience working with multi-dimensional analytics solutions and BI tools
- 5+ years’ B2B customer facing and client management experience
- Project management skills, and ability to manage multiple projects in parallel
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as presentation skills
- Knowledge of database management systems, with good SQL language skills
- Ability to maintain accurate customer documentation and case management records
- Proactive problem solving skills
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- Background in Recruiting or HRIS -- big advantage