We’re looking for a BI and Modeling Team Leader who wants the unique opportunity to lead our Data Analyst & BI team and directly influence Otonomo’s success.
At Otonomo, we strongly believe in using analytics to understand how our users get the right value from our product. We do it all using cutting-edge technology to store, process, and visualize our data.
If you have a high level of analytical and problem-solving skills, strong attention to details, Independence and self-learning ability, and you enjoy working in a fast paced environment, your place is with us!
Who we are::
Otonomo (NASDAQ:OTMO) fuels a data ecosystem of OEMs, smart cities, fleets, and more than 100 service providers spanning the transportation, mobility and automotive industries.
With more than 4 billion data points per day globally, from over 40 million vehicles, and massive amounts of mobility demand data from multimodal sources, our platform reshapes and enriches data, and serves it to multiple service providers - improving the mobility and transportation experience world wide. Otonomo provides deeper visibility, mobility intelligence and actionable insights that empower strategic data-driven decisions - taking the guesswork out of mobility and transportation planning, deployment and operations.
Privacy by design and neutrality are at the core of our platform, which enables GDPR, CCPA, and other privacy-regulation-compliant solutions for both personal and aggregate data. Use cases include city planning, emergency services, mapping, traffic management, EV management, subscription-based services, micro-mobility, parking, predictive maintenance, insurance, media, in-vehicle services, and dozens more. , in-vehicle services, and dozens more.
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead and manage a team of Data and Business Intelligence, mentor and guide them to create meaningful and actionable data driven business insights
- Empower the team to be the data and analytical lead on projects across the MI group.
- Work closely with Product teams to define, measure and identify opportunities for product improvements.
- Drive new initiatives to elevate the professional level and quality of data solutions and products
- 2+ years experience in managing a team of analysts
- 3+ years experience as a BI Developer/Data analyst, in a data-driven team
- 3+ years hands-on experience writing complex SQL queries, working with deep and wide data-lakes
- Proved experience in building analytics SaaS solutions
- Hands-on experience with Qlik Sense/ Tableau / Looker / PowerBI or other data visualization tools
- Experience in business data modeling and business subject areas for key business processes
- Ability to multitask and handle various priorities
- Self-directed, ambitious, team player, and a strong communicator